Tooth Crown Dentistry With Your Timonium Dentist
Find Out More About Dental Crowns In Timonium
A dental crown is a synthetic tooth crown created with high-quality porcelain materials. Dental crowns are used to restore the shape of a damaged tooth, to preserve the tooth’s remaining structure, and to protect the tooth from further harm or damage.
Our dental crowns can be used in both restorative and cosmetic dentistry treatments. Each porcelain crown is crafted personally for you using molds and impressions of your natural teeth. We design each crown to look and feel completely natural and comfortable.
The Benefits of a Tooth Crown From Your Pikesville and Towson Area Dentist
You’ll receive a variety of benefits once you choose to receive a porcelain crown. We list many of them here, but you’ll also want to consider calling us for a consultation so that we can give you a more comprehensive understanding of dental crowns. We’ll also be able to help you determine whether you’d be a good candidate for a porcelain crown. The benefits of receiving a crown include:
- Ability to save teeth that would normally require extraction, so your natural smile can last longer.
- Protection of teeth from further damage, decay, and cavities.
- Ability to restore tooth shape after a tooth has been damaged. We can also use a dental crown to enhance the shape of your tooth and to improve the appearance of your smile.
- A completely natural and beautiful new smile.
- Versatility. Our dental crowns are used in multiple restorative and cosmetic treatments, including root canals and dental bridges.
To find out more about receiving a porcelain crown, call us at our Timonium office today!