- Check Up: It’s time, and this is the best way to prevent dental problems.
- Clean Up: Our dental hygienist is ready to give you a super clean smile.
- Brush Up: If it has been a while since your last dental visit, it’s probably time to come in for a refresher course on proper dental hygiene.
- Avoid Pain: If you have dental pain and have been putting off a trip to the dentist, come in now, because we specialize in relieving dental pain.
- Fillings: We can find and fill all your dental cavities in almost no time at all. This will help you steer clear of more painful problems down the road, and helps some of those sensitivities to hot and cold.
- Prevent Gum Disease: Let dentist Haywood analyze the health of your gums and suggest treatments or practices that are available to help you improve the health of your gums.
- A Whiter Smile: We can help. We have tooth whitening options available that will upgrade your smile and make your teeth whiter.
- Tooth Replacement: If you are missing a tooth, we can help restore your smile with the latest in tooth replacement technology.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Considering making improvements to your smile? We can help you evaluate the options.
- Confidence: Nothing brings you more confidence than a healthy, smile.
Give us a call at 410-453-9399, or visit us on our website at https://www.flossem.com.
Contact Dr. Steven W. Haywood: 410-453-9399
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):