At Dr. Steven W. Haywood in Timonium, we use cosmetic dentistry to perform smile makeovers that can transform any smile. If you have been considering a smile makeover, you probably want to know if you will still look like yourself.
The answer is “Yes! Only better!” You see, dr. Steve Haywood uses nature as a guide—nature at its best—when improving smiles. It is essential to bring multiple components into harmony when designing a smile makeover. Here are a few:
- Tooth Shape – includes proportion and alignment
- Tooth Size – this also includes the unique dimensions of the spaces between the teeth
- Tooth Color – hue, value, intensity, and color variations between teeth
- Tooth Bite – how upper and lower teeth fit together
- Gumline – shape and color
- Face Shape and Bone Structure
- Skin Tone
- Lips – color, shape, size
This list is not comprehensive but gives you an idea of the complexity of smile makeovers. Though advanced cosmetic dentistry is multifaceted, it follows the esthetic principles expressed in naturally beautiful smiles.
But you don’t have to worry about midlines and microesthetics because we are enthusiastic about the details. We invite you to schedule a smile design consultation at Dr. Steven W. Haywood in Timonium, to find out what cosmetic dentistry can do for you. Ask about our ultimate smile makeovers! Call today.
Contact Dr. Steven W. Haywood:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):